Saturday, May 8, 2010

He called again!


That’s right, my new caller called me this afternoon! I feel so lucky to have the privilege to have him call me. He really turns me on like no one else. We had such an amazing call today but I guess I should learn to expect that! I love it when he talks about how HARD he wants to fuck me. Today he talked about putting his cock between my tits and titty fucking me, squeezing my tits together hard while he pinched my nipples. Hmm that really turned me on. I find myself looking forward to the possibility that he might call me. I really wish I could get to know more of my callers they way I am getting to know this one. When you get to know someone you have so much more chemistry. You know what to expect, to a certain point. I love getting off with this caller!!!!! Do you think you can get me off like this too? I dare you to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment