Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What A Weekend!


Well the weekend is over! Hate that it had to come to an end. But now I can sit back and think about all the naughty things that I did over the weekend. Who would have known that one night of camping could change my outlook on the activity. I have never been much for camping! All the dirt and the bugs. But after this weekend, I totally think camping is worth getting a little dirty! Sleeping in a tent although it’s not like sleeping at the Hilton, it sure was fun being one with nature and having sex in the outdoors. I had so much sex this weekend that I would go camping every weekend! First I had sex in the lake, who would have thought how much fun skinny dipping and having sex in a lake could be! Then I had sex in a tent. I had sex in the woods under the stars. Sex against a tree, sex near the camp fire. Sex in a camper. I had so many first times this weekend, its crazy! But yet it was so hot and it’s turning me on again just thinking about it! Call me and tell me your camping sex stories, I’d love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment