Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sissy Slave Slut


I am one angry Mistress tonight! I get very upset when my sissy slut doesn’t obey me! It makes me so mad! And you know what happens when I get mad don’t you? That’s right, I have to punish the person who is making me so angry! I had to punish my sissy slave tonight and I don’t feel the least bit guilty about it either. I mean he HAD it coming and he DESERVED it! When I ask you to do something, You do it! You should NEVER question me! That just makes me even more mad! Next time he calls I’m not even going to talk to him for the first 15 minutes! He will get the silent treatment and all I will want to hear is how sorry he is for those 15 minutes. And if I feel like he has earned back the right to hear my voice then I will speak with him and let him know what his next punishment is!

So since my current sissy slut is being punished, I would love to find a new one who won’t disappoint me! Let me know if you are interested in being my little slut!

No comments:

Post a Comment